3 c. cold milk
2 pkg. Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
48 Nilla wafers
1 c. fresh raspberries
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 tub Cool Whipped topping, thawed
1/2 c. brewed Maxwell House coffee, cooled (I used cooled hot cocoa)
2 squares Baker's Semi-sweet baking chocolate
1. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy.
2. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes.
3. Stir in 2 c. whipped topping.
4. Line bottom and sides of bowl with half wafers. Drizzle with half cocoa. Layer half of pudding mixture over wafers and top with half grated chocolate.
5. Repeat layers starting with wafers and cocoa.
6. Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
7. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Enjoy =) Nathalie