1 pkg. brownie mix
1/2 c. water
1 container frozen Cool Whip
1 bar chocolate candy
1 pkg. instant choclate pudding mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 container frozen Cool Whip, thawed
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut into 1-in squares.
2. In a large bowl, combine mix, water, and condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 oz. Cool Whip until no streaks remain.
3. In a trifle bowl, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, and half of the container of Cool Whip. Repeat layers.
4. Shave chocolate bar onto top layer.
5. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving. (Although I never wait that long!)
By: Nathalie Beeston