1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Thaw broccoli and drain.
- Saute chopped onion in oil. Add milk, salt, and seasoning. Heat thoroughly.
- Beat eggs well. Gradually stir milk mixture into eggs.
- Add broccoli and 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese. Pour into greased 9 inch dish.
- Sprinkle wuth bacon and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. or until set.
By: Nathalie Beeston